Were you injured in an accident? Our personal injury attorneys are here to help you.
The personal injury attorneys at the Law Firm of www.needaninjuryattorneyidaho.com focus their practice on personal injury claims. They strive to give each and every client their own personal attention so that they can give you the kind of financial restitution that you deserve. We have experience in representing individuals with injuries that range from minor scrapes to traumatic brain injuries to wrongful deaths. We have obtained an impressive number of settlements in Idaho on behalf of our clients that were injured in pedestrian accidents, drunk driving accidents, semi truck accidents, and many more. The Law Firm of www.needaninjuryattorneyidaho.com is here to fight for you and we will take all the necessary steps to make sure that the big insurance companies pay every dollar they are owed to you.
The personal injury attorneys at the Law Firm of www.needaninjuryattorneyidaho.com vigorously fight and defend each and every injury case that comes across their desk. They are here to be committed to YOU and to make sure that after your accident, you are given the economic compensation you are owed. We are here to put our years of experience and expertise to work for you. Our personal injury attorneys are uniquely experienced in Idaho law and will focus all their resources on you. We aim to put your needs first and make sure that while you are focused on your emotional and physical recovery, we are getting you a fair settlement.
If you or a loved one has been in an accident due to another person’s negligence or carelessness, you might be experiencing a range of emotions. From sadness to confusion to fear to anger, these are all perfectly normal reactions. These are also reactions to paying unexpected medical bills, lost wages, loss of time on the job, and the struggle of fighting with big insurance companies. Taking care of yourself and/or a loved one can only add to the stress of recovery and can be emotionally draining. Let us fight for your monetary restitution so that you can recover and get back to your life prior to the accident.
Personal injury law is a complicated and complex matter that requires years of knowledge and expertise. Do not fall for the fast and easy money that insurance companies will offer you up front. All too often, this money is simply not enough to recover your property damage, time lost, wages lost, and medical bills. That’s why having an experienced legal time like the Law Firm of www.needaninjuryattorneyidaho.com is critical. We know how insurance companies try to give you the lowest amount of money possible so that they are not forced to pay you what you are ACTUALLY owed. We fight for beneficiaries of insurance claims that have been denied and will keep on fighting until we know that you have been appropriately compensated.
Your most important step in the event that you are injured in an accident beyond your control is to get medical attention immediately. Your health and well-being are of the utmost importance and having your medical injuries documented will help to build a strategic case in your favor. Do NOT expect the insurance company to help you during this time; their only goal is to pay the least amount of possible, regardless of how badly you were injured. The personal injury attorneys at the Law Firm of www.needaninjuryattorneyidaho.com are here to assess your case and fight on your behalf. Having a personal injury attorney that is willing to vigorously fight for your compensation is one of the most important decisions you can make.
We specialize in:
- Car accidents – These include DUI/DWI accidents, side swipes, hit and run accidents, rear ends, T-bones, head on collisions, aggressive drivers, negligent drivers, poor vehicle maintenance, and distracted drivers
- Motorcycle accidents – If you were injured while on a motorcycle due to another driver’s negiligence, we will be able to help you get fair compensation for your injuries
- Uber accidents – If you were injured in a ridesharing trip, our personal injury attorneys can help you get monetary compensation from these unique new cases
- Bus accidents – Whether it is a public or private bus, our personal injury attorneys are here to help you
- Commercial driver accidents – Cases like these require a unique understanding of Idaho law and we will put that knowledge to work for you.
- Wrongful Death – If your loved one was killed in a tragic accident, our compassionate attorneys understand how to determine liability and can help you determine which family members have a claim for compensation
- Pedestrian accidents – If you were hit by a motor vehicle while in a parking lot, cross walk, or other place, we will help you get compensation for your injuries and any property damage
- Bicycle accidents – Bicyclists are often injured when in an accident with a motor vehicle. We can help you get fair compensation for your injuries
- Car accidents – If you were injured in an accident with another motor vehicle, our personal injury attorneys can help you get compensation for your injuries and damage to your personal property
- Trucking accidents – In the event of an accident with a large truck, tractor trailer, semi, or other large truck, you need an attorney that can help you understand the laws in accidents like these
The Law Firm of www.needaninjuryattorneyidaho.com is client based and ready to handle your case. We are headquartered in the heart of Boise, Idaho but have offices throughout the state and are ready to serve all of the people of our great state. Time is a critical factor in filing a personal injury claim in our state, so please don’t hesitate to give our friendly and compassionate staff a call. We are here to fight for you to make sure that you satisfied with the outcome of your case and to make sure that you are fairly compensated. We aggressively prepare for each and every case, ready to take it to trial in the event that we see that you are not being fairly treated. We strive to be the best advocates on behalf of our clients and take pride in a job well done.
Give our offices a call and we’ll make sure that you are compensated fairly so that you can recover.